Playmaster 106 with tuner; New
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- 1966 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playmaster 106 [with tuner; New] - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Playmaster 106 Amplifier with Tuner (New);
2 x 8 W, 20 - 30.000 Hz.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 16 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney