RTVC - PE Traveller
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1973 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RTVC - PE Traveller - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Chassis only or for «building in»
5 push button kit set.
Probably made/sold by RTVC Ltd. Company, Edgware Road, London, England.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB