- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Neutrodyne
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Schuster Beverly - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- Console, Highboy (legs > 50 %).
Push-pull amplification. Walnut cabinet with sliding doors.
Price without tubes.
Sold by Schuster Stores, Milwaukee. Manufacturer unknown.
- Price in first year of sale
- 149.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- Milwaukee Journal 12. Apr. 1929, p.18
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 265 models, 216 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA