Stewart, Sonnet, Amico Ladybug (Marienkäfer) LT303 various colors
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dreamland Electronics Manufactory; Hong Kong
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stewart, Sonnet, Amico Ladybug LT303 [various colors] - Dreamland Electronics
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3 x 1.8 x 4.5 inch / 76 x 46 x 114 mm
Radio designed as green/white and yellow/green colored lady beetle. See also in red with white dots.
See also Ladybug 780 from Swing Interlectronic Ltd. Hong Kong - which might be the same.
HKG standard export model.
The name(s) of the LT303 is unproven but LT303 is made by Dreamland Electronics, Hong Kong.
Brand sticker labeling on box known with "Sonnet" as well as "Amico" or "Stewart." They have no serial number but a delivery number (many sets having the same number).
Eyes are tuning & volume control knobs.
Durch Drehen am Volume Control Knopf öffnen sich die Flügel des Käfers, je grösser die Lautstärke um so mehr öffnen sich die Flügel.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.180 kg / 0 lb 6.3 oz (0.396 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Transistor Radios (Model info on page 145)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 50 models, 49 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dreamland Electronics Manufactory; Hong Kong