Superheterodyne construction kit
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1963 ??
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Superheterodyne construction kit - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Construction kit to build a transistorised superheterodyne receiver with push-pull output stage. Consists of all necessary parts like ferrite rod aerial, IF transformers, RF and AF transistors, resistors, capacitors, loudspeaker etc.
Parts are mounted at small phenolic boards, connections to be made by wire clips.
- Model page created by Hans-Werner Ellerbrock. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB