- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / PP9: 2 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tara Twin - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 8 x 6 inch / 330 x 203 x 152 mm
A battery portable transistor radiogram with a MW/LW radio and 45rpm 7 inch record player.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB