Telettra Radio OM (by Larghi)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.15 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telettra Radio OM - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 90 x 97 x 90 mm / 3.5 x 3.8 x 3.5 inch
controllo volume - interruttore accensione - presa per auricolare - antenna telescopica esterna - Designed expressly for Telettra S.p.A. by Franco Mirenzi - Unimark International.
Made in Italy by Larghi S.p.A.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.750 kg / 1 lb 10.4 oz (1.652 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 268 models, 256 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy