Tokyo Standard Broadcastings T.R.S.10 Auto
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tokyo Standard Broadcastings T.R.S.10 Auto - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Vedi anche modelli simili riportati sotto Kanyo TR10+Auto.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 249 models, 240 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy