Viscount Mini Micro 8 899
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Viscount (Consolidated Merchandising Corp.); New York, NY
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viscount Mini Micro 8 899 - Viscount Consolidated
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.63 x 2.63 x 1.38 inch / 67 x 67 x 35 mm
Viscount 899 Mini Micro 8 (5 transistors + 3 diodes).
Made in Taiwan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.130 kg / 0 lb 4.6 oz (0.286 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 69 models, 64 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Viscount (Consolidated Merchandising Corp.); New York, NY