Amsonic AM-FM Stereo Solar Radio AS-338
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible / 1.2 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amsonic AM-FM Stereo Solar Radio AS-338 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 55 x 86 x 10 mm / 2.2 x 3.4 x 0.4 inch
Internal Ni-Cd battery 1.2 V will be charged from built-in solar cell or from external.
Radio circuitry has 3 IC.
Modes: AM, FM, FM Stereo.
See also the similar model Telefunken Solarzellen-Radio AS-338.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.050 kg / 0 lb 1.8 oz (0.11 lb)
- External source of data
- Kauf Mitte 1989 (Rehling)
- Model page created by Michael Gnaedig-Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 454 models, 432 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China