Shower Radio SR-25
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / Clock, AG13: 1 x 1.5 & AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 cm = 1.6 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shower Radio SR-25 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 115 x 200 x 40 mm / 4.5 x 7.9 x 1.6 inch
Made in China
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Gnaedig-Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 454 models, 432 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China