Travellers´ LCD Clock 2 Bands Radio - Fullrange - FM-AM Receiver MFR-88
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- 1995 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Travellers´ LCD Clock 2 Bands Radio - Fullrange - FM-AM Receiver MFR-88 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 454 models, 432 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China