12 Transistor V-1200
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Valiant Watch Ltd.; New York (NY)
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12 Transistor V-1200 - Valiant Watch Ltd.; New York
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Externally similar to the models reported under 6 Transistor.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 50 models, 46 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Valiant Watch Ltd.; New York (NY)