- Manufacturer / Brand
- Volvo AB (Now Volvo Group); Göteborg
- 1989 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- FLL, Frequency-locked loop (not PLL); ZF/IF 76 kHz
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AAA: 2 x 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Receiver - Volvo AB Now Volvo Group;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 40 x 93 x 15 mm / 1.6 x 3.7 x 0.6 inch
This unit is very similar to the model DP883, although this has an IC KA22429 instead of the TDA7021T
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by Georges Van Campenhout. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Volvo AB (Now Volvo Group); Göteborg