Alpinist - Алпинист 405
Voronezh POLIUS Radio Works
- Soviet Union
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Voronezh POLIUS Radio Works
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 × 4,5; 6 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alpinist - Алпинист 405 - Voronezh POLIUS Radio Works
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 259 x 160 x 75 mm / 10.2 x 6.3 x 3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 33.00 Rbl
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Zenonas Langaitis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 22 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Voronezh POLIUS Radio Works
The model Alpinist - Алпинист is part of the collections of the following members.