Blok Systeem (Block System)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Blok Systeem - Waldorp, N.V. Ned.
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Block system consisting of a HF block, a valve block and a power block. This combination together with an LF transformer and two tuning condensers, could be used to build a radio.
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 Hfl
- Mentioned in
- Radio-Expres, Netherlands (December 27, 1929)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- KRO-gids (February 22, 1930)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 91 with images and 42 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag