Super 3 Special 430WL
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag
- 1931 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125/220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 3 Special 430WL - Waldorp, N.V. Ned.
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
One-knob tuning. With Bell electrodynamic loudspeaker, gramophone connection, illuminated scale.
- Price in first year of sale
- 250.00 Hfl
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 91 with images and 42 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag