500 3 Bands
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Walgreen Co., Aetna Radio Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1934 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Aetna
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 370 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 500 [3 Bands] - Walgreen Co., Aetna Radio Corp
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 117 models, 30 with images and 103 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Walgreen Co., Aetna Radio Corp.; Chicago (IL)