- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waltham S.A., Genf
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Waltham
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240/ 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.6 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TK-1848L - Waltham S.A., Genf
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Waltham TK-1848L Solid State 5 Band 18 Transistor AC/Batt. Radio;
MW: 550 - 200 m = 545 - 1500 KHz,
LW: 2000 - 900 m = 150 - 333 KHz,
SW: 75 - 25 m = 4.0 - 12.0 MHz,
FM: 86 - 108 MHz,
VHF: 108 - 175 MHz,
dial light, indicators for each band, earphone & audio out, made in Japan for the UK market, compare with partly similar Candle TK-1848 but different coverage.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 41 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waltham S.A., Genf