Goltone Broadcast Receiving Set
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ward & Goldstone, GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Goltone
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6V, 80 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Goltone Broadcast Receiving Set - Ward & Goldstone, GB
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Goltone 1-Tube Broadcast Receiving set.
- Price in first year of sale
- 2.38 GB £
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ward & Goldstone, GB