Clarion C-105 The Clarionette
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.25 inch = 15.9 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clarion C-105 The Clarionette - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.25 x 33.5 x 17.5 inch / 514 x 851 x 445 mm
Same chassis as model C-104 but with record player.
Self Contained Loop Antenna.
Trade name: Clarion.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Mentioned in
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 06, 1946
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (January 1946 page 103. March 1946 page 119. April 1946 page 81, 109.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Clarion Folder Form 102 for 1946.
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)