- Manufacturer / Brand
- Watt Radio; Torino
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 462 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.75 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Edelweiss - Watt Radio; Torino
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 235 x 170 x 80 mm / 9.3 x 6.7 x 3.1 inch
- Mentioned in
- Bollettino tecnico Watt-Radio
- Model page created by Giancarlo Riello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 179 models, 137 with images and 134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Watt Radio; Torino