Booster 60 Watts W.61
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster-Rauland; Chicago
- 1940 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 60 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Booster 60 Watts W.61 - Webster-Rauland; Chicago
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 230 x 280 mm / 15.7 x 9.1 x 11 inch
This W.61 amplifier is connected at the output of model W.861 to obtain a total of 120 Watts output. The W.861 amplifier can support up to 3 boosters W.61 for a total output of 240 Watts.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (from prospect "American Products Import S.A. (Apro))
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 8 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster-Rauland; Chicago