- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- 1939 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-130 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 9 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1A29 [early] - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 314 models, 100 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago