- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- 1942 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 4 W (5.5 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1A63-4 - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Push button tuning. Built-in loop antenna. Push-Pull audio amplifier.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 314 models, 100 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago