Arlington Series A22 Ch= A22-101
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (4 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Arlington Series A22 Ch= A22-101 - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Console with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28 x 43 x 16.25 inch / 711 x 1092 x 413 mm
Wells-Gardner Series A22 chassis in a console stamped "WG 756" and labeled "Arlington" beneath the dial. This radio was marketed by Schuster's Department Store; Milwaukee, WI., U.S.A.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 60 lb (60 lb 0 oz) / 27.240 kg
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 313 models, 100 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago