Consolaire Grand Ch= 122
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse Canada
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Consolaire Grand Ch= 122 - Canadian Westinghouse,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25.5 x 48 x 14 inch / 648 x 1219 x 356 mm
BC band from 520-1500 kHz.
Shares its chassis with the American RCA R-78.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- Radio Craft (Jan. 1933, pg. 404)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Westinghouse page 13
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 383 models, 167 with images and 355 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton