H17T243 Ch= V-2373
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1957 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H17T243 Ch= V-2373 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Westinghouse model H17T243 is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis V-2373 and picture tube 17CDP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 378 Folder 14-S dated 11-57)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 392 Folder 4 dated 3-58)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3077 models, 1713 with images and 2605 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.