H-642K20 Ch= V-2178-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1950 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CB5 or 6AG5 6J6 6CB6 6CB6 6CB6 6AL5 6AC7 or 6AH6 6AU6 6AU6 6T8 6C4 6AQ5 6AQ5 6AU6 12AT7 6C4 6SN7GT or 12BH7 or 12AU7 6W6GT or 6V6GT 12AU7 or 12BH7 6AU5GT 6W4GT 1X2A 5U4G 20DP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 2.8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-642K20 Ch= V-2178-1 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
The Westinghouse H-642K20 is a 20" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis V-2178-1 and picture tube 20DP4. This model is also available using chassis V-2178-3, V-2194, V-2194-1, V-2194-2 or V-2194-3.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Westinghouse Datasheets RM3204, RM3228, RM3252)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 129, Folder 13, dated 4-51)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3102 models, 1734 with images and 2624 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.