- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wilco; (where?)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.8 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pepito - Wilco; where?
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 215 x 235 x 70 mm / 8.5 x 9.3 x 2.8 inch
Mangiadischi. Solo 45 giri.
Player is a shoulder-hanging model. Plays only 7" (175 mm) single or EP-record 45 r.p.m.
Audio amplifier equipped with 5 transistors where 1 is used as a stabilizing diode.
Motor speed control has another 2 transistors. Some models may not have a transistorized motor control.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.8 kg / 1 lb 12.2 oz (1.762 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 8'900.00 ITL
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- Catalogo ANIE
- Model page created by Eero Ukkola. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wilco; (where?)