AM-FM Radio 2325S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Windsor Industries, Inc.; Brooklyn, NY
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Radio 2325S - Windsor Industries, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in China
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 48 models, 43 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Windsor Industries, Inc.; Brooklyn, NY