Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier AX-380
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Nippon Gakki
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 120 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier AX-380 - Yamaha Co.; Hamamatsu
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 435 x 126 x 309 mm / 17.1 x 5 x 12.2 inch
- Stereo Amplifier, 2 x 60 watts into 6 ohms. For the japanese market (100 Volt mains).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.6 kg / 14 lb 8.6 oz (14.537 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier is part of the collections of the following members.