Juliette High Fidelity 6 Transistor YT-161
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Juliette High Fidelity 6 Transistor YT-161 - Yashima Electric Industrial Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Very similar to the models reported under Kaytone YT-161
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 19 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo