EMI Filter YB10A3
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yunpen Electronic Co.; Irvine CA
- 1990 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EMI Filter YB10A3 - Yunpen Electronic Co.; Irvine
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 57 x 28 x 50 mm / 2.2 x 1.1 x 2 inch
- Electromagnetic Interference Filter with IEC Connector; maximum voltage 250VAC; maximum current 10A; solder lug terminals; suitable for reduce interference noise on any receiver; for apply at supply voltage line of any switching power supply (i.e. power supply for RF linear amplifier or others equipments).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yunpen Electronic Co.; Irvine CA