- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenit, Prelouc
- 1927 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Myslik-Hyrsovsky, J.V. akc. spol., Prelouc
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Neutrodyne
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 45 & 80 & 150 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solodyn R.056 - Zenit, Prelouc
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Model page created by Gabriel Toth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 15 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenit, Prelouc