4T51 Ch= 5401
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4T51 Ch= 5401 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Console with any shape - in general
Model 4-T-51 uses the same cabinet as models 4-P-51, model 4-T-51 chassis 5403 early, chassis 5403 late, and model 4-V-59, chassis 5405. Riders says the models use two wavebands, broadcast 550-1600kc. and shortwave 1550-3650kc. Model 4-T-51 after serial number 54439 uses the wave bands broadcast 545-1600kc. and shortwave 1520-4850kc.
Model 4-V-59 has a round dial. Model 4-P-51 has a cornered dial. The dial for the 4-T-51 models may be either round or cornered. Both dials are found in Zenith images. Maybe the 4-T-51 chassis 5403 late began with the round dial.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Pre-War Consoles
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Mentioned in
- Zenith Radio The Glory Years 1936-1945
- Other Models
Here you find 4295 models, 3917 with images and 3407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL