AH Zenette Ch= 2012 late
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AH Zenette Ch= 2012 [late] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
See also the earlier model with chassis 2012 and tube lineup 35 35 27 35 27 24 47 80.
And see the model AH Zenette imported to Switzerland by Conrad Walser in Zürich.
- Price in first year of sale
- 80.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Zenith Radio The Early Years 1919-1935
- Other Models
Here you find 4474 models, 4072 with images and 3531 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL