- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.5 inch = 19.1 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H725 Ch= 7G01Z [walnut] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 9 x 8 inch / 381 x 229 x 203 mm
- Price in first year of sale
- 84.95 USD
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 22, covering 1951
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model H725 is part of the collections of the following members.