9 Transistor ZR-930
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zephyr Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9 Transistor ZR-930 - Zephyr Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 75 x 116 x 30 mm / 3 x 4.6 x 1.2 inch
Zephyr Model ZR-930. AM only. Easel stand in back. Civil Defense markings on dial.
See also Londale 930
Some essentially identical versions of this radio were Made in Hong Kong by the Zephyr Radio Co. Ltd.. These models date from around 1962/1963.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (Model info on page 316)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- great little radios from Global & Zephyr, 2008 Wrobbel, p. 15, "c. 1960, Japan; c. 1962, Hong Kong"
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 26 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zephyr Co., Ltd.; Tokyo