grundig: 5040W/3D - Response to Andreas Hoppe

ID: 123260
This article refers to the model: 5040W/3D (Grundig (Radio-Vertrieb, RVF, Radiowerke))

grundig: 5040W/3D - Response to Andreas Hoppe 
12.Oct.06 14:49

Robert Sarbell † 22.3.22 (USA)
Articles: 363
Count of Thanks: 4
Robert Sarbell † 22.3.22

Dear Andreas,

I apologize for answering in English; however,  in July 2005 I translated the complete Grundig TI 2/54 document - and I also received a great help from Hans Knoll - to fully understand the
Motor tuning structure, function, and service - even to include  "Einstellung der Wanderscheiben-Rutschkupplung" . . . . .

The information is located on page 3, and includes the figures 8 through 11. Figure 8 depicts the technician checking the tension. The instructions state "Bremsmesswert von 320.....350gr.

The complete Grundig T/I document is available in RMorg.

Respectfully,
Robert
NOTE: 

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

12.Oct.06 16:46

Jürgen Stichling (D)
Editor
Articles: 399
Count of Thanks: 4
Jürgen Stichling

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for your valuable input. However, you should not answer to a question by opening a new thread. There are three ways to answer:
  1. Send an email to the author of the question
  2. Send an email to a moderator asking for adding it to the original thread
  3. Apply for editor ("Redaktor") rights to be able to put the answer directly to the thread - I recommend to do so!
In this case I copied your answer to the question.

Cheers!
Jürgen

13.Oct.06 01:02

Robert Sarbell † 22.3.22 (USA)
Articles: 363
Count of Thanks: 3
Robert Sarbell † 22.3.22

Dear Jurgen,

I suppose that I should have sent my posting directly to Andreas, since I did observe that only a moderator was eligible to reply to Andreas's posting.

I hope I was correct to state that the Grundig Technische Informationen 2/54 is available elsewhere in the forums.

Respectfully,
Robert

13.Oct.06 09:00

Jürgen Stichling (D)
Editor
Articles: 399
Count of Thanks: 3
Jürgen Stichling

Dear Robert,

Of course your information is very helpful and appreciated!
You are right, it needs special rights (i.e. "Redaktor" rights) to answer directly to questions raised on the model site.
I would appreciate very much if you would apply for these rights. How to do it you can find in this thread - however only in German.

Respectfully
Jürgen