XL20 Standard Model
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical; Dayton (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: AC Dayton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: XL20 Standard Model - A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 10 x 11.5 inch / 432 x 254 x 292 mm
- Three dials (primary tuning control knobs)
- Price in first year of sale
- 56.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1
- Other Models
Here you find 46 models, 26 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical; Dayton (OH)
The model XL20 is part of the collections of the following members.