Quad Control Unit QC II (2)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1954 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad Control Unit QC II - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inch / 267 x 89 x 165 mm
Preamplifier, mono. The unit takes its power from the main amplifier type Quad II.
We need a proof if the unit should be of 1953 as it was stated before!
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.2 kg / 7 lb 0.8 oz (7.048 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.50 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) ((1427) from 1959!)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
The model Quad Control Unit is part of the collections of the following members.