19A12 S Ch= 19A1-S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1948 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AG5 6J6 6AU6 6AU6 6AU6 6AL5 6AU6 6AU6 6AL5 6SQ7 6AS5 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6SL7GT 6V6GT 1B3GT 5Y3GT 7JP4
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 19A12 S Ch= 19A1-S - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
7" round tube b/w TV, 12 channel US VHF tuner.
Television Receiver Channels 2 through 13
19A11 Plastic Mahagony
19A12 Plastik Ebony
19A15 Wood Walnut
also V17 can be 5U4G instead of 5Y3GT
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (497-2 Set 59 Folder 2)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3051 models, 1259 with images and 2397 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL