580 above SN 11501
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.
- 1936 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 580 [above SN 11501] - Belmont Radio Corp. B.R.C.;
- Vibrator for +B.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 6,7 (changes)
- Other Models
Here you find 429 models, 200 with images and 370 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.