Band III Converter TC3
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aerialite Ltd.; Stalybridge UK
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Band III Converter TC3 - Aerialite Ltd.; Stalybridge UK
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
GB standard CCIR A band III into band I converter. (ITV)
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic (Trader Service Sheet 1209/T81)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aerialite Ltd.; Stalybridge UK