- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aga, Helsinki - see also in Sweden
- 1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Roy-Aga
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 18 cm = 7.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1951 - Aga, Helsinki - see also in
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 546 x 353 x 258 mm / 21.5 x 13.9 x 10.2 inch
Dial lamps: 3x A.S. 11959 D
This radio model chassis is made by Helvar.
- Model page created by Timo Rantasaari. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 18 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aga, Helsinki - see also in Sweden