- Manufacturer / Brand
- AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB; Sweden
- 1953 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: AGA-Baltic Radio AB; Stockholm
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 463 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2303 - AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Possibility to select a preset local station.
Model 2303F has different shortwave bands.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AGA-Radio service documentation 1953-54)
- Model page created by Lars Nord. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 306 models, 219 with images and 207 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB; Sweden