590 Ch= 520
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
- 1937 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 25 cm = 9.8 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 590 Ch= 520 - Airzone 1931 Ltd.; Sydney
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 385 x 230 mm / 13 x 15.2 x 9.1 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.5 kg / 14 lb 5.1 oz (14.317 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Wolfgang Thiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 283 models, 119 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney