A119/5 Ch= 5A2F3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A119/5 Ch= 5A2F3 - Airzone 1931 Ltd.; Sydney
- Console with any shape - in general
Dual-wave radiogram with a 3-speed record changer.
Cabinet finished in Sycamore.
- Price in first year of sale
- 131.95 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 9, 1951, Page 96.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 283 models, 121 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney