- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1970 ?
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AR666 - Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 100 x 26 mm / 2.6 x 3.9 x 1 inch
- Aiwa AR-666 in various colors known
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 10.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio es Televizio Vevö keszülekek 1972-75
- Model page created by Hannes Wurnitsch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 881 models, 826 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
The model is part of the collections of the following members.